• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Finely Aged Memes (Open) - LFP FLEX Subs
Hello! I am creating a new Highlander team in the Open Division for RGL Season 3. Our players have an average of no experience to UGC Steel / Silver experience, so you don't need competitive experience to apply. In fact, we're quite welcoming to newer players. You must have at least approximately 300 hours in the game, so that you have a general understanding of how it's played, and that's about it. As long as you are willing to learn and collaborate, you are welcome to apply for the team. We will be providing a very friendly and comfortable environment, with the primary goal of the season being educational experience and having some fun matches. This does not mean we won't take matches seriously; we will be scrimming a minimum of once a week. Scrim times will be Wednesdays at 8:30 pm EST, and map reviews will be Sundays at 6 pm EST. Discord will be the communications application of choice. There will be tryouts, at an undetermined time as our roster is not yet full, but expect to be tried out within the week that you apply. 

Our Current Lineup: 
Scout: YameS
Soldier: Cold Hands
Pyro: Pure Autism
Demoman: big
Heavy: Barry the Cuda
Engineer: Remedy
Spy: Deacon
Sniper: Blind
Medic: JaxCats

We're currently looking for subs that can play more than one class, specifically, any combination of Pyro, Demoman, Engineer, Spy, and Medic.  If you're interested in joining, please contact me:

Via Discord at: "Big Meat"#9089 
Via Steam at: https://steamcommunity.com/id/barrythecuda

I'm handling recruitment, but also feel free to contact our team leader JaxCats:

Via Discord at: JaxCats#9722
Via Steam at: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198116050413/

I am more likely to respond to you quickly if you add or DM me on Discord. You can also post a reply to this thread with any questions or comments; I will be checking for responses fairly regularly. 

I hope you decide that you want to join the FAM! 
Cheers, 
Barry the Cuda
It’s fucking huge
*bump*