• 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Highlander S3 Advanced Happenings/Discussion
rip blank

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I won't lie I'm probably better than advanced player brandon at magicka 2
(06-19-2019, 11:09 PM)Cookie Wrote: I won't lie I'm probably better than advanced player brandon at magicka 2

Very toxic.
5perm said that he's an alpha, someone shoot him down
wdym you're supposed to eat ice cream
(06-22-2019, 03:52 PM)tuba god Wrote: 5perm said that he's an alpha, someone shoot him down

Shut up your name is literally tuba god, who birthed you sir?
(06-25-2019, 01:31 PM)5perm lft Wrote:
(06-22-2019, 03:52 PM)tuba god Wrote: 5perm said that he's an alpha, someone shoot him down

Shut up your name is literally tuba god, who birthed you sir?

dude ur name is literally colin and u main spy
Blank shall return.
My team has a bye week, Ring me
SHIT is the only team that is confirmed for playoffs. The lowest seed they can be is 3rd (w6 Lose 2-0 to Home Depot, B&H>Brandon, BRUH>$$, then w7 B&H>$$, BRUH>HD; BRUH cannot lose more than 1 round).

NKB is the only team that is confirmed to not be able to make playoffs (Due to Money having .33 too many match points).

(Side note, the bracket for their best outcome, 5th, is such: W6 SHIT 2-0 HD, B&H 2-0 Brandon, Bruh 2-0 $$; W7 B&H 2-0 $$, HD 2-1 Bruh, NKB 2-0 Brandon)

SHIT, B&H, Bruh, and $$$ all have opportunities to make 1st seed. Pretty much all of them but SHIT involve Home Depot 2-0ing SHIT. Brandon is out of the running of 1st seed by .01 match points.
(07-02-2019, 02:23 PM)TMP Wrote: SHIT is the only team that is confirmed for playoffs. The lowest seed they can be is 3rd (w6 Lose 2-0 to Home Depot, B&H>Brandon, BRUH>$$, then w7 B&H>$$, BRUH>HD; BRUH cannot lose more than 1 round).

NKB is the only team that is confirmed to not be able to make playoffs (Due to Money having .33 too many match points).

(Side note, the bracket for their best outcome, 5th, is such: W6 SHIT 2-0 HD, B&H 2-0 Brandon, Bruh 2-0 $$; W7 B&H 2-0 $$, HD 2-1 Bruh, NKB 2-0 Brandon)

SHIT, B&H, Bruh, and $$$ all have opportunities to make 1st seed. Pretty much all of them but SHIT involve Home Depot 2-0ing SHIT. Brandon is out of the running of 1st seed by .01 match points.

If Bruh makes first seed before playoffs, I'll cut off my foot and eat it. Don't get me wrong, I'd like to get first seed, but please just kill me instead. Lol Our team has way too many exploitable weaknesses and yanno.... the other requirements uhh... might not happen...

Also, props for looking into all that. I'd be way too lazy. xD
save me
steel bye week poggers
News just in, cp_steel is The Best Map In Existence To Embrace Chokepoints
A second-class Chinese legend who doesn't know when to give it his all.
https://www.twitch.tv/hinogc

visual representation of me holding tiles in our match, alone with our med

[Image: RGmsW2d.png]
ring me i own
(07-11-2019, 11:03 PM)neum Wrote: ring me i own

Talk to Paul, he was looking for a sniper ringer this week iirc.
save me
GG B&H had me sweating last half!
ring me grand finals plz hit me up
out here tryin to get proton to ring on engineer so i dont have to play
[Image: e42726b14b.png]
lft sniper advanced