• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Main LFT piggies - pyro
EDIT: no longer looking for a team

Looking to play on a team that wants to try hard and are also good, nice people. Winning and trying hard is great, doing so with people who also just want to have fun playing Team Fortress 2 together is ideal.

Co-lead the HL team Quail not Kawaii for 7 seasons of silver, check out my UGC for our previous W/L records. We were pretty much the definition of mid-silver. I'm a little washed up at this point but I'll be putting in the time and effort to unrust :3

I'd like a pyro main spot, but if nothing comes along I'll be open to subbing.

Click on my name/picture on the left for links, feel free to add me on Steam or message me on Discord: piggies#7051
i like this guy, pick him up.
pootis
(05-08-2019, 06:54 PM)q!k.piggies | RGL.gg Wrote: Looking to play on a team that wants to try hard and are also good, nice people. Winning and trying hard is great, doing so with people who also just want to have fun playing Team Fortress 2 together is ideal.

Co-lead the HL team Quail not Kawaii for 7 seasons of silver, check out my UGC for our previous W/L records. We were pretty much the definition of mid-silver. I'm a little washed up at this point but I'll be putting in the time and effort to unrust :3

I'd like a pyro main spot, but if nothing comes along I'll be open to subbing.

Click on my name/picture on the left for links, feel free to add me on Steam or message me on Discord: piggies#7051
This guy is great as a player and a team-mate! pick him up as soon as possible!