• 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Invite im on sfea now
im on sfea now
teatsmcghee/civ/kronky
Duck will be a fantastic and dedicated leader, I recommend him 100%.
relax dude
norf norf
Pros:
Friendly Guy
Amazing teammate and friend.
Great Game sense. Duck is a smart player
Good Mechanics
Open to criticism.
Top of the division, would recommend

Cons:
well now that i think about it there aren't any
let me sub or main

edit:
duck i apologize for questioning your status as platinum and also apologize for saying you sound depressed whenever you speak and also apologize for calling you duck the fuck and i also apologize for telling spotlight u have a 4 inch pecker because it probably is not 4 inches duck i am sorry
(11-30-2018, 11:27 AM)cloud Wrote: duck i apologize for questioning your status as platinum and also apologize for saying you sound depressed whenever you speak and also apologize for calling you duck the fuck and i also apologize for telling spotlight u have a 4 inch pecker because it probably is not 4 inches duck i am sorry

I always knew cloud was toxic smh...
(11-30-2018, 11:27 AM)cloud Wrote: let me sub or main

edit:
duck i apologize for questioning your status as platinum and also apologize for saying you sound depressed whenever you speak and also apologize for calling you duck the fuck and i also apologize for telling spotlight u have a 4 inch pecker because it probably is not 4 inches duck i am sorry

no
(12-01-2018, 11:35 PM)duck Wrote:

edit:

no

yes
plug walk
(12-02-2018, 11:56 AM)cloud Wrote:
(12-01-2018, 11:35 PM)duck Wrote:

edit:

no

yes
No
hello

[Image: 01530b9616.jpg]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcoqR9Bwx1Y
undertale
im on sfea now
plug walk