• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RGL pugs feedback and suggestions
Hello, this thread is for anyone who would like to suggest things related to RGL's Prolander and Unrestricted 6's pugs. 

Some ideas along the lines of:
  • Maps to play in experimental pugs
  • Ideas for improving pugs
  • Problems during pugs
This hardly an expansive list of possible responses. So please share any constructive feedback and ideas.
We added Vigil and Cascade season 5, but the map pool is still kinda small. I feel like 7's could use a few extra maps like koth_Warmtic, pl_Millstone, koth_ramjam, or maybe an A/D map like cp_edific. I feel that this could also be interchangeable with HL as well. it would be cool to have a little bit of mystery with what the map pool with be. Usually we have the standard maps like we used to have in UGC like Upward, Product, etc. But every season there would always be one or two different maps like the ones I mentioned. It would be kinda cool if there was some mystery every season
Possible rework of the way runners choose teams. A lot of these have more rolls than in house pugs. Also gimmie back my sticky jumper so i can go deep on ubers
Pebis :3
should turn sitting out for a round into an erp channel tbh
Bring back loose cannon so that I may return and do 850 dpm with the loose cannon again!
1. Force everyone to use push-to-talk in discord.
2. Perhaps use Mumble? It wouldn't affect FPS as much as Discord does.
3. Perhaps there is a fast way to mute everyone after the game, so that kids can't spam the mic when the runners are doing their thing.
4. Try a captains system for a few games, experimentally? I feel like this would help integrate newer competitive players to the other, higher level PUG services available.
5. Try 5cp for Prolander, on a map like Gullywash.
(06-15-2019, 02:11 AM)Jw. Wrote: 1. Force everyone to use push-to-talk in discord.
2. Perhaps use Mumble? It wouldn't affect FPS as much as Discord does.
3. Perhaps there is a fast way to mute everyone after the game, so that kids can't spam the mic when the runners are doing their thing.
4. Try a captains system for a few games, experimentally? I feel like this would help integrate newer competitive players to the other, higher level PUG services available.
5. Try 5cp for Prolander, on a map like Gullywash.

1. Don't. just because some people who use voice activation are annoying and don't have it set up correctly doesn't mean you should force people to use ptt
2. using mumble would be so inconvenient, since the pugs are organized in discord already.
3. Sure, if the pug runners have priority speaker or something similar would def help organize a game after a pug
4. I wouldn't mind trying a captain system, but I don't think that it'll go over too well with the constant intake of newer players
5. I always enjoy playing more maps and game types

I also wouldn't mind lifting some of the extra bans for prolander pugs. I kind of find it dumb that things like loose cannon, market gardener, or beggars are banned just because it can be seen or used as a troll weapon. I would rather keep the ban list the same as league play (with maybe the exception of just the jumper weapons)
Inspired — Whenever Pain Seer becomes untapped, reveal the top card of your library and put that card into your hand. You lose life equal to that card's converted mana cost.

Heavy main for the IM team - team
if a certain player invites a friend there should be a way to have the pug bias towards putting them on the same team, not sure how that would be implemented

i've invited a few like real life friends and pubber friends to play rgl pugs and almost every time we never get put in a pug together lol
toes
Unban the loose cannon, it's not really a meme weapon. It actually has some uses. If people throw with it by just completely memeing it's their own fault not the weapon's fault.
(06-30-2019, 05:19 PM)luka Wrote: Unban the loose cannon, it's not really a meme weapon. It actually has some uses. If people throw with it by just completely memeing it's their own fault not the weapon's fault.

meme weapons aren't banned
hh brother
(06-30-2019, 05:47 PM)asher Wrote:
(06-30-2019, 05:19 PM)luka Wrote: Unban the loose cannon, it's not really a meme weapon. It actually has some uses. If people throw with it by just completely memeing it's their own fault not the weapon's fault.

meme weapons aren't banned

In rgl prolander pugs they are asher. It is truly unfortunate as I main loose cannon demoknight (and put up 800+ dpm).