• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mentorship ideas
wanna throw around a few ideas for better getting players/teams with mentors to help them improve, especially for the lower divs

1.have mentor roles on discord, and allow players to ping at said roles to find specific class/team mentors easier/faster. 
2. like admins of each div, lets see if we can get a few team mentors for each div
3.i know not many lower div players use the lft/lfp on the rgl website, but maybe a players looking for mentors or mentors looking for players would be a nice addition.

throw out some ideas or criticize mine, wanna try to work on getting the lower divs more help
Pebis :3
(07-02-2019, 01:27 PM)nujito Wrote: 3.i know not many lower div players use the lft/lfp on the rgl website, but maybe a players looking for mentors or mentors looking for players would be a nice addition.

throw out some ideas or criticize mine, wanna try to work on getting the lower divs more hel
The third point seems kind of pointless. The forums already has a section for mentoring. I think it would just complicate looking for mentors and mentees.

I like the first two points though Smile
pootis