• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlander Addressing some concerns.
(07-12-2019, 12:57 PM)firepow Wrote: I would also like to point out that you were banned from the RGL Meme Discord for spamming the gamer word 568,754 times. 

Like sometimes I actually like you but other times I really don't. In this case I don't think you have good intentions.

And no, this isn't a cry for RGL staff to moderate non-rgl official platforms.
do you think shaayy and hypedad are the same person
No.

But why should I treat them differently?
pootis
(07-12-2019, 03:34 PM)firepow Wrote: No.

But why should I treat them differently?

because shaayy didn't spam the n word in the RGL discord
The only similarities me and hypedad share are the poverty and depressing areas in which we live, nothing more.

Explain how I have bad intentions, because my opinion is pretty much the exact same as a lot of peoples, and if you use me spamming the gamer word in a meme discord as proof that I am perhaps racist or have bad intentions you are genuinely stupid
(07-12-2019, 04:02 PM)Wallerino Wrote: because shaayy didn't spam the n word in the RGL discord
just want to clarify that Firepow was talking about the Meme Discord, where shay has definitely spammed it, but that entire server spams it so
hey bro
(07-12-2019, 04:10 PM)shaayy ^ Wrote: The only similarities me and hypedad share are the poverty and depressing areas in which we live, nothing more.

Explain how I have bad intentions, because my opinion is pretty much the exact same as a lot of peoples, and if you use me spamming the gamer word in a meme discord as proof that I am perhaps racist or have bad intentions you are genuinely stupid

you sound the same
i do not understand why my post was deleted, i was just letting everyone know im not racist as that seems to be the topic of conversation
I think most people still here want the scene to grow, not shrink.

I also think our community having a reputation of constantly throwing around the n word works against that goal in a pretty significant manner.

For the first offense, I think 3 weeks is fine (although I'd probably modify punishments to be in terms of matches instead of weeks in case there are bye weeks or it's towards the end of the season, etc, just so all bans of the same type are punished equally). In my opinion, the second offense should be on the scale of an entire season, and the third offense should be almost to the point of not having them come back ever. Nothing against them personally, but I'd rather see the community keep growing than keep a few people around that can't not say it, even if they're pretty good at the game.
save me
(07-13-2019, 12:23 PM)Markers Wrote: I think most people still here want the scene to grow, not shrink.

I also think our community having a reputation of constantly throwing around the n word works against that goal in a pretty significant manner.

For the first offense, I think 3 weeks is fine (although I'd probably modify punishments to be in terms of matches instead of weeks in case there are bye weeks or it's towards the end of the season, etc, just so all bans of the same type are punished equally). In my opinion, the second offense should be on the scale of an entire season, and the third offense should be almost to the point of not having them come back ever. Nothing against them personally, but I'd rather see the community keep growing than keep a few people around that can't not say it, even if they're pretty good at the game.

Match bans vs week bans are definitely a better idea IMHO, since some teams may not feel the loss of some players depending on their upcoming matches. ie #2 rank team would rather have all their mains vs #1 team rather than in a match vs some bottom tier teams
If a player can beat me in a game of chess followed by Mge they can say the word. So far Chinatown is the only one with a pass
i see how it is... all the admins are on the top 3 teams and magically all of the money gets diverted to the top 3 only niiiiiice my $98 got stolen
I need money for large
i need a heavy cuz mine didnt know the definition of a racial slur any takers
(07-14-2019, 11:16 PM)Wallerino Wrote: i need a heavy cuz mine didnt know the definition of a racial slur any takers

i heard that micahlele pootis is rather large
plug walk
LMAOOO
(07-14-2019, 11:19 PM)carcin Wrote: LMAOOO

can u ring every week pls :3
Good league!!!
Stop saying slurs you cringe ass sheltered teenagers my god it’s not hard
(07-13-2019, 07:23 PM)Uni Wrote: If a player can beat me in a game of chess followed by Mge they can say the word. So far Chinatown is the only one with a pass

ill take u up on this not because i wanna say it but because it would be funny to squash you in multiple games at once
(07-15-2019, 01:13 AM)Uni Wrote: Stop saying slurs you cringe ass sheltered teenagers my god it’s not hard

please do not take the lord's name in vain ty