• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highlander Region Wars General Info/Feedback
This thread is outdated. Check the thread with all the updated information here.

Which regions: Southwest, South, Northeast, Pacific Northwest, Midwest, and Canada
What dates?: August 31st - September 1st.
How long?: 2-Day cup
Structure: Double-elimination with 6-teams. We will chose the two best teams that will get a bye-week in the first round.
Maps: Product, Upward, Ashville, Lakeside, Swiftwater, Vigil, Cascade
Servers: Will be hosted in either Dallas/Chicago.

Leaders: Would have to give priority to the players that have had experience with leading teams → pref Invite players. If you are interested in leading, please post in this thread. Include the region that you would want to lead for. We will announce the leaders of each region as soon as we can.

Northeast - zuchima
South - Bowl
Midwest - Daffodil
Canada - percy
Southwest - wax

Pacific Northwest - ?
Europe - ?

NOTE: Please fill out the survey. This will help determine how long people want the cup to be, structure, and etc. Survey has now been closed.

[Image: BacCL2l.png]

NOTE: British Columbia will be included with Canada.

Update #1: Virginia and West Virginia are included with the South.
Update #2: Maryland and Delaware are included with the South.
Update #3: Announced the first list of leaders.
Update #4: Lengthy Post
Update #5: Update with team leaders
Update #6: Survey closed. Structure announced.

will lead new england if nobody else is by now
(07-22-2019, 01:27 AM)exa_ | hl.rgl.gg Wrote:
NOTE: British Columbia will be included with Canada. 

I need to find out who from BC wanted to secede from Canada and make sure team Canada only has true patriots
I'd be happy to lead team south
Where would servers be located?
plug walk
how would we be able to sign up for our team?
Whenever Pain Seer becomes untapped, reveal the top card of your library and put that card into your hand. You lose life equal to that card's converted mana cost.

Spy main for the IM team - Snapped-Back Gaming
(07-22-2019, 02:00 AM)perenne Wrote: Where would servers be located?

Dallas/Chicago.

(07-22-2019, 02:01 AM)tag | Pain Seer Wrote: how would we be able to sign up for our team?

We will be selecting team leaders that will be picking the best possible roster among their region. There is a LFT thread here that you can post in if you are interested in representing your region.

If you are interested in leading a region, please post on this thread or contact me. I will announce a list of all the regions and their respective team leaders as soon as I can.
I would be willing to lead the midwest if no one else wanted to.
Midwest best
ohio, michigan, and indiana are not midwest. I refuse to play.

"Hey man where do you live?"

"Oh, I live in the midwest mate!"

"Oh right? Which state bro!?"

"The best Midwest state! OHIO"

"bruh..."
(07-22-2019, 06:05 AM)Dimento.knd Wrote: ohio, michigan, and indiana are not midwest. I refuse to play.

"bruh..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midwestern_United_States
(07-22-2019, 08:51 AM)michael Wrote:
(07-22-2019, 06:05 AM)Dimento.knd Wrote: ohio, michigan, and indiana are not midwest. I refuse to play.

"bruh..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midwestern_United_States

fake news
updated the map to include VA and WV in the south (yee haw)

edit: this man really graduated college and thought michigan was not a midwestern state you fool it is THE midwestern state aside from maybe wisconsin