• 6 Vote(s) - 4.83 Average
Advanced lft adv spy s4
Rainbow 
looking to play the spy class again s4 since i've actually started enjoying it again recently. i've only played spy for 2 seasons (S2 in IM, S3 in adv) and am still relatively new to the class and gamemode in general, so i dont have as much exp as some other players. just looking for a team with nice players that want to improve. i can scrim basically whenever, and am open to using either discord or mumble. thanks. [Image: rainbow.png]

team history:
pizza time IM s2 main spy (3-5)
bruh team ADV s3 main spy (5-4, third place, somehow all-star spy runner-up)

discord- agb#4367
steam- https://steamcommunity.com/id/agb_/
easily a placement level spy in advanced despite his limited experience
pick him up
one of the better spies in adv, very nice person, great person to have on your team in general
pick him up if you want a monster spy on ur team, he is always willing to try new stuff out. hes a good person as well.
He's decently emotional at times but is a good spy that has improved a lot in the last few seasons. He was on the higher end of adv spies this season, and would certainly do fine in adv again.
agb frags

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-27-2019, 11:58 PM)Be my Private Dancer Wrote: agb frags

<3
agb=a good boy :3
pootis
bump bump
very good spy, comms were great and a solid play maker, he improves unrealistically fast, good pick up
<o/
give this man a tryout
Very nice guy, will work on whatever you need him to if you tell him what he needs to work on. Does get a frustrated at times, but never lashes out at teammates