• 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Invite d3nny LFT s4 sniper
I'm looking to snipe in low-mid invite next season

My schedule is really open, saturday-monday 8:30s and 9:30s are all fine for scrims

RGL HL EXP:

S1 Advanced Sub Sniper (Black Trash Bags) 3-4 [?]
S2 Advanced Main Sniper (Team Spooky) 4-3 [duck]
S3 Advanced Main Sniper (The Money Team) 5-2 [2nd]

add me on steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/d3nny_/

message me on discord: denny#9609
I am the one some call john beans.
john
beans

real shit the best sniper I've ever played with, fucking slams, pick him up
reality is a construct and we're all living in the matrix controlled by sentient cups of water harvesting our natural moisture from themselves
john beans
Rudit-dit-doo give me the beat boys and free my soul +rep
wdym you're supposed to eat ice cream
This guy was easily top 2 sniper in advanced last season and will be able to snipe in low-mid invite easily. This man grinds 24/7 and would be a solid pick as he improves every season. Also he is one of the best teammates I have ever had hands down.
Kovaak's player lost grand finals, shaking my fucking head. You know denny maybe if you spent more time on the grind instead of watching your teammates ride some dick you could've clutched.

On a serious note he's really good at clicking on people and very underrated. Really chill dude but he can be a creature sometimes.

6/10 not enough time injected in-game
Daf: who r u
BRO, this guy has such inefficient corner peaks that allows himself to be casually out sniped by snipers of similar skill level. His overall positioning and spatial awareness are not as up to par as it could be. all things considering he does NOT even listen to his own players calling out enemy sniper positioning. smh.
fucking incredible
plug walk
super fucking dedicated to improving and raping the competition

chill ass dude pick him up
RESIDENT CINDER BLOCK CONVERTER
https://clips.twitch.tv/AnimatedDarlingWaspRuleFive

This is one of my favorite people in this video game.
Dog is my supplier, talk to him if you want the stuff
nutty player, easily invite material
help
best sniper ive ever played with, def could snipe mid - low invite. chill to be with and good at clicking people, worthwhile pickup 100%
most likely a trap
i thought he hated my guts because i bustamcnastied him a lot s2 and i "shoved him into a locker on the daily" but then i actually talked to him and he turned out to be a pretty cool guy. gave me the sauce for s2 finals too. pick him up
The world’s gone and got itself in a big damn hurry. I don’t like it here. I’m tired of being afraid all the time. I’ve decided not to stay.
this man is terrifyingly good at sniper pls pick up
incredible work ethic and absolutely nuts sniper and overall player, never stops grinding this game and is extremely committed to what he does.
Sniped me with with a 2inch pov, Worth the pick up
grinded classic for a month and still outsniped shayy LOL
I am not a god who is unbeatable

He is pretty Not Bad
owns on the sniper class
bumping this again because d3nny is easily the most dedicated sniper in advanced/invite level right now. d3nny lifts but if he pull all the energy he puts into tf2 into lifting instead he would be an absolute manmountain who would rip a phone book in half as easily as he would crush your skull. pick this legend up for s4 you seriously will be blown away by this legend. package also includes john beans.